Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting Schooled on eBay

This past weekend I listed two items on eBay. It has been a few years since I've sold anything on eBay. My wife is the master of eBay in our house and so I usually elicit her help in selling stuff. This time I decided to go solo, which was a big mistake. I used their quick format for listing the items. By using this method, I did not put in the typical jargon about restrictions on where I ship to. The first item sold for the buy it now price to someone in London. So now I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to ship a Wii game internationally. This has become quite a hassle. Instead of shipping from my house, I now have to go to the post office and fill out customs forms. I like to think that have most things mastered when it comes to tech, but alas I must concede my crown to my wife when it comes to eBay.

1 comment: