Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wifi on the open road

On my way to work the other day I ended up behind a bus in traffic. There was a sign on the bus that said it had Wifi access. This is the second time I ended up behind a bus advertising this. Both times I felt compelled to pull out my Ipod touch to see if I could get a connection. I know, probably not the brightest thing I could be doing while driving. The first time I was not able to pick up a signal, the second time I did. Unfortunatly they had enabled security on the router and I did not have the password. It's probably a good thing that I was not able to connect. I can already picture the senario now of me explaining to the police officer that the reason that I was tailgating the bus was to get internet access. Of course then I would become a case study for Californians to pass another law to ban the use of Wifi on buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment